2 x Technical Advisor (Drilling/Completion/Workover)
We have a requirement for a single, two-man team of Technical Advisers to work on a 28x28 rotation basis with the goal of promoting continuous improvement in operational HSE, drilling, completion and workover performance.
The ideal candidates will have previous Egypt work experience, a combination of hands-on experience in drilling, completions and workover operations and a personality of an effective mentor to the national staff and comes from a multi-cultural skills and experience.
- Attend Pre-Spud meetings
- Verify status of all pad/cellar construction events and suitability for rig requirements
- Daily visits to drilling rigs
- Discuss current and next 24 hours of operations with company man
- Ensure all safety devices are available and in good working condition
- Inspect rig floor for safety and suitability for current and planned operations
- Witness at least two crew change safety meetings per week
- Be present for critical operations such as, but not limited to: spud-in, nipple up/test BOPs, cementing, formation integrity tests, kicks, lost returns, stuck pipe, liner hanging, fishing, logging, bit grading etc.
- Work to improve reporting and documenting efforts to advance drilling performance
To apply, please click here
< < Back to all Jobs & Careers