HSE Lead - Dublin based
- Advise the project team to enable compliance with Irish offshore oil and gas HSE&A legislation/guidance and other requirements or company standards.
- Develops timeline and roadmap for submissions and directs work to meet these milestones
- Leads environmental resources including 3rd party contracted agencies to complete Environmental Impact studies and Waste Management Plans.
- Develop and support the implementation of Emergency Response arrangements & associated training requirements; including communication interfaces with company
- Leads Emergency response preparedness planning resources including 3rd party contracted agencies to complete Emergency Response Plan, Oil Spill Contingency Plan and Medical Emergency Response.
- Develop positive relationships with the Ireland Regulators to support activities in country and enable the submission of high-quality applications on time.
- Arranges the Ireland Exploration HSE&A Management System in line with other Global Exploration projects.
- Support the effective implementation of the associated systems and processes required to meet compliance the Irish regulatory regime
- Co-ordinate the relevant Well Work Safety Case requirements to meet regulatory expectations in Ireland
- Identify & co-ordinate support requirements in respect of Technical Safety Studies and Wells Verification processes.
- Participate in and provide expert advice in relation to HSE&A risk reduction processes (risk assessment, HAZID/HAZOP).
- Facilitate the completion of actions identified by Regulator inspections/investigations.
- Support the development and implementation of HSE related training requirements.
- Support & participate in the Incident Investigation process and monitor quality of reports and follow-up actions.
- Develop a risk based & costed annual HSEA Plan for relevant activities. Maintain the Plan and monitor execution.
- Develop contractor HSSE bridging documents.
- Carry out or assist with offshore/onshore audits & inspections, compile reports and ensure that actions are followed up as appropriate.
- Conduct visits in support of improving HSEA performance and maintaining effective workforce engagement.
- Provide support & direction to rig HSE Advisors / Coaches.
- Attend asset daily calls, weekly/monthly HSEA meetings
- Attend and contribute to relevant team, departmental and company meetings.
- Provide support in the development and roll-out of HSE campaigns.
- Engage with Contractors & participate in Contractor ITTs and performance reviews as may be required.
- Support and participate in HSEA seminars and conferences
- Participates in local industry work groups
- Leads resources in development of Stakeholder Engagement plan and Social Performance Plan.
QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING: LIST THE QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED TO DO THE JOB.
- HSE or Risk degree or equivalent
- Additional Health, Safety or Environmental qualifications; NEBOSH, IEMA or equivalent (preferred)
- Offshore Survival Certificate
- Offshore Medical
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: LIST THE ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS//EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OF THE JOB HOLDER.
- Proven relevant experience working in the HSE&A field within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of offshore Health & Safety legislation.
- Experience of working under regulatory regimes other than in the UK.
- Prior Ireland experience preferable.
- Experience of managing teams to deliver HSE&A best in class performance Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
- Strong team player who is also capable of producing quality work on an individual basis.
To apply send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
< < Back to all Jobs & Careers